1778 Ala Moana Blvd #3304, Honolulu, HI
$ Click for current price
2 BEDROOMS | 2 (2 full ) BATHROOMS | 1131 SQUARE FEET
Outstanding ocean and mountain VIEWS from the 33rd floor! Beautifully renovated apartment in preferred 04 stack has had everything done: IPE hardwood floors throughout w/ travertine marble in baths; new Kitchen Aid appliances with Induction cooktop; new baths w/ large soaking tub, custom walk-in shower; popcorn ceiling removed, recessed lighting, encl lanai; custom glass room dividers, and more. AOAO owns 62.75% beneficiary interest in the fee and in negotiation to purchase remaining 37.25% of the fee interest for the owner-beneficiaries. At such point, FEE interest will be made available to condo owners. Great investment property for owner occupant or rental in this desirable building. A MUST SEE!